Children Visas

Cincinnati Children's Visa Attorney

Dedicated to Helping Families Achieve Their Dreams

The United States is a nation of immigrants. Many people come to the U.S. to build a better life for themselves and their families. For some, that means pursuing a college degree. For others, it means starting a business. For others, it means simply having the opportunity to work and earn a paycheck.

At The Fleischer Law Firm LLC, we are dedicated to helping immigrants navigate the complex U.S. immigration system. We can help you obtain a visa, green card, or citizenship. We can also help you secure a family visa for the children you wish to bring to the U.S. to live and work.

What Is a Children's Visa?

A children's visa is a type of visa that allows children to live and work in the U.S. with their parents. A children's visa is different from an adjustment of status and naturalization because it allows children to live with their parents in the U.S. without the need to adjust their immigration status or become a citizen.

A children's visa is only good for a temporary period of time. Once the visa expires, the child will need to apply for a new visa or another type of immigration benefit if they wish to remain in the U.S. and continue to work.

There are several different types of children's visas. The type of visa your child needs will depend on their individual circumstances and the type of relationship they have with their parents.

The most common types of children's visas are:

  • K-2 Visa — This visa is for children of U.S. citizens. The K-2 Visa allows children to live and work in the U.S. with their parents for the duration of their visa.
  • K-4 Visa — This visa is for children of U.S. citizens. The K-4 Visa allows children to live and work in the U.S. with their parents for the duration of their visa.

There are other types of children's visas as well, including a visa for children who are victims of abuse. Our Cincinnati child immigration visa lawyers can help you determine which visa is best for your child and help you secure the visa they need.

How Do I Get a Children's Visa?

Getting a children's visa is a multi-step process that requires you to submit a variety of documentation to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). You will also need to pay the fee that goes along with filing your application.

Our Cincinnati children visa lawyers at The Fleischer Law Firm LLC can ensure your child's visa success in Cincinnati is crucial. Trust The Fleischer Law Firm LLC's expertise for a seamless process. Contact us today to secure their bright future.

Ready to learn more? Give our office a call at (513) 880-9969 or reach out to us online. We can begin with a complimentary consultation.

We Put Clients First

What Makes Us Different
  • Direct Access to Your Attorney
  • Constant Client Communication
  • English & Spanish Speaking Services Available
  • Over 40 Years of Experience in Immigration Law
  • Professional and excellent service

    “Neil and all his staff are very friendly, knowledgeable, very responsive and dedicated, very helpful, and they provide great service if anyone needs an immigration lawyer he is the best. I recommend ...”

    - Soukeina
  • Time to thank for the professionalism, wisdom and passion to help

    “I was lucky to be referred by a friend to work on my green card application (via National Interest Waiver) with Mr. Richard Fleischer. Mr. Fleischer is an extremely hardworking professional lawyer who ...”

    - Sam
  • Congrats to Catalina!

    “When promulgating the US citizenship law, Congress took into account the age and length of residence of green card holders. One such exception to the “ English Language test” is called the Age 55 or ...”

  • Mike Lasonczyk!

    “I am still in awe!!!. I am back here again just to attest to the Fleischer law firm's professionalism and humanitarian service. They are definitely the best. You just must feel rest assured when they ...”

    - Funmilayo
  • The best among the best immigration lawyers I ever met.

    “He delivered as promised. Thank you, Neil Fleischer, for helping my family”

    - Mathew

Start Your Journey with a Reliable Partner

Schedule a Free Consultation
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.