Work Visa Attorneys in Cincinnati
Helping Foreign Workers Obtain Temporary Status
Are you looking to live and work in the U.S. on a temporary basis? You will most likely need a nonimmigrant (temporary) worker visa. The type of visa you need will depend on several factors, such as the type of work you will perform, your qualifications, whether or not you have a prospective job offer, and more.
At The Fleischer Law Firm LLC, we can help you understand this complex, ever-changing field of immigration law. We are here to help you take full advantage of the employment opportunities in the U.S. With our assistance, you can secure your visa in as little time as possible.
Learn more from our work visa lawyers in Cincinnati by calling (513) 880-9969 or contacting us online. All new clients can begin with a complimentary case evaluation. We offer services in both English and Spanish.
Types of Temporary Worker Visas
Each nonimmigrant visa has different requirements and benefits. Our first step will be to determine which visa aligns with your qualifications, goals, and other situational factors.
We can help you obtain any of the following visas and more:
- E-2 investor visa—for those who invest a substantial amount of capital into a qualifying enterprise
- H-1B visa—for those in specialty occupations, research and development for the U.S. Department of Defense, or the fashion industry
- L-1 visa—for employees of U.S. companies who are transferring from a foreign office to a U.S. location
- O-1 visa—for renowned athletes, entertainers, and other individuals of extraordinary ability
- P-1 visa—for those coming to the U.S. to compete as an athlete or perform with an entertainment group
- TN/NAFTA visa—for Canadian and Mexican citizens coming to the U.S. for temporary business activities at professional levels
To obtain any of the above visas, you will need to submit a compelling application with substantial evidence and error-free documentation. Our attorneys can guide you through this process and help you avoid unnecessary delays and denials.
Direct Access to Your Attorney
Constant Client Communication
English & Spanish Speaking Services Available
Over 40 Years of Experience in Immigration Law
Since 1973, The Fleischer Law Firm LLC has provided nothing short of exemplary legal services for individuals, professionals, and businesses from all around the world. You deserve to take full advantage of the employment and investment opportunities in the U.S., and our decades of immigration experience allow us to develop the highly effective strategies you need. We are proud to positively impact the lives of those we serve, and we look forward to bringing the same benefits to you and your entrepreneurial endeavor.
Professional and excellent service- Soukeina
Thank you for your help!- Former Client
He is straight and he tells you the truth.- Omondi
Finest legal professionals- Amil Santamaria
THANK YOU, Mr. Fleischer, for working tirelessly for our family!- Sarah C.