Uscis Now to Accept Credit Card for Many Forms

USCIS now to accept credit card for Many Forms:

If you file one of the following forms with a USCIS Lockbox facility, you may pay with a credit card  using Form G-1450,Authorization for Credit Card Transactions.

– U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that it will now
accept credit card payments for filing most of its forms.

The new payment option is available for the 41 fee-based forms processed at USCIS Lockbox facilities. To
pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover, applicants will need to use Form G-1450,
Authorization for Credit Card Transaction (PDF, 260 KB)s.

credit cards

USCIS will enter credit card data into the system, operated by the U.S. Department of the
Treasury, and will then destroy the Form G-1450 to protect the credit card information.

Last Reviewed/Updated: