Working Visas

H-1B Visa

The H-1B process involves two steps. First, the employer submits a Labor Condition Application (LCA) to the Department of Labor (DOL) for certification. Second, the employer files a petition with the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) to obtain H-1B classification for the alien.

Learn about H1-B Visas

L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas

The L-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa provided for in the Immigration & Nationality Act which is available to aliens who seek to enter the U.S. temporarily to continue work for the same employer or its affiliate or subsidiary.

Learn about L-1 Visas

O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas

The O-1 non-immigrant visa category is for foreign nationals of “extraordinary ability” in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics; certain individuals accompanying or assisting them; and their family members. This O-1 visa category is reserved for those individuals who have risen to the very top of their fields of endeavor and can provide documentary evidence to substantiate this claim.

 Learn about O-1 Visas

P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas

The P categories, P-1, P-2 and P-3, are non immigrant visa options for those foreign nationals who will be coming to the US to perform in athletics or entertainment.

Learn about P-1 Visas

TN Visa for Canadian Citizens

To be eligible for a TN visa, the applicant must prove he or she has no intent not to immigrate, participates in “Activities at a Professional Level” requiring at least a baccalaureate degree or appropriate credentials demonstrating status as a professional, and must be employed in one of the 65 approved careers.

 Learn about TN/NAFTA Visas